Terms and conditions
Trusted Traveler Services ltd is a private entity that helps all candidates in the process of obtaining or renewing a Global Entry / Nexus/ SENTRI cards. Our expertise is to explain the government jargon and simplify the application process by providing quality assistance to all candidates of the Trusted Traveler Programs. Trusted Traveler Services ltd is not affiliated with the US Government or any government agency.
The term “Trusted Traveler Service ltd.”, "trustedtravelerservice.com", "we", "TTS" or "us" refer to the owner of this website and all employees who are operating and working for the owner. The terms "you", “customer” or “applicant” refers to the viewer, customer or user of this website and services. When using this web site and all related services in it, you agree with the following conditions:
Every time you access or use this website (trustedtravelerservice.com) you agree with these terms and conditions and all the future amendments with or without notice to you. We advise you to check our Terms & Conditions frequently for updates. The information provided in our website could be reviewed by anyone who is visiting the website at any time, with no restrictions. However, our services can be only used by people over the age of 13 (thirteen) or older. If you are under the age of 13, please leave our website or inform your parent/guardian to process your application for you.
All the data of our clients is stored and secured in file with limited access, and TTS ltd. employees only use it for the purposes of the application processing. We do not provide, sell or exchange information with third parties under any circumstances. We process each application using the information provided by the applicant. TTS ltd is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the applicant. We do not collect or keep any personal information on our servers regarding our customers after we have finished with their requests (completed or refunded applications). Your details will be erased 14 days after your Trusted Traveler application is processed to the CBP Platform or refunded in PayPal. The only information we keep for further reference is Name, Email and Type of Program (Global Entry / Nexus) you have applied for.
for more detailed information on our confidentiality regulations.
Information authenticity and customer responsibilities
When you use our services, you accept and agree to provide all information and necessary documentation (such as photocopies of ID, forms, certificates, original documents etc.) in a timely manner. With the above mentioned, you confirm that you guarantee for the authenticity of all information and supporting documentation distributed to us. In case of a missing data or If you fail to provide the requested details in the next 48 hours of our email to you, your application will be placed on hold until further notice and document availability. TTS ltd assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or incomplete or illegible information on application forms.
Description of Service
Trusted Traveler Services ltd provides an online application process assistance for trusted traveler program applications as a paid support service with a fee stated on the relevant service page of this website. Our services include, properly reviewing all of your answers, assisting with filling out the application and checking the entire document for accuracy, completeness, spelling and grammar review. We may contact you via email for additional information in order to process the request. By requesting registration and paying a fee per applicant, you have agreed to the initial registration, enrollment support, for which the fee was charged. Under normal circumstances, full refunds are not given for online applications that are already processed for a background review to the Government agency. A full refund will be given in the event that we are unable to process your application due to missing data, or in the event that you submit a refund request prior to your application being processed to the government platform.
We have flat fee of $99 for using our services for application processing of the Trusted Traveler Applications (Global Entry /Nexus /Sentri). This is NOT a subscription-based service and it does not include any recurring payment. All of our fees are processed via by PayPal at the moment. If we apply any changes to the payment-processing instrument, the information in our website will be amended accordingly.
We only issue refunds under specific conditions. You can cancel your application request in 24h by sending us an email stating that you need a reimbursement of our service fee. Please note that we only process full refunds for applications that haven't yet submitted to the Government. If your application is submitted for a background review and we have confirmed that with an email to you, we retain the right to appeal your refund request and not to provide you with a refund.
Please email us at email@example.com
with your refund request.
For more detailed information, please refer to our Refund Policy Page
Complaints and Reviews
We are striving to provide the best quality services and it is very important for us to keep our customers happy with efficiency of our job. You can send your reviews or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
All website visitors or users of www.trustedtravelerservice.com are not allowed to:
- • Submit or share insulting comments to this web, other members or any third parties.
- • Publish, share or copy anything of offence to the general public and morals.
- • Publish or use information that may harm the honor or reputation of the company - Trusted Traveler Services ltd
- • Engage in criminal activity or other illegal activities
- • Engage in activity which can lead to the violation of this web’s reserved rights or intellectual property.
- • Use or spread in any way hazardous software’s, programs or viruses.
- • Engage in any type of activity which may lead to the disadvantage of offence of a third party.
- • Should a user of this website ignore the regulations set herein; cause damage to a third party when using our services, he/she will be held responsible and will be required to cover all due costs. www.trustedtravelerservice.com cannot and will not take part or be held responsible for any damaged caused by users of this website platform.
- • In case a user violates the regulations set by our Terms and Conditions, www.trustedtravelerservice.com has the right to proceed with legal actions against the offender.
By purchasing our service via this website (www.trustedtravelerservice.com), you acknowledge that:
- • TTS is not responsible for documents lost by Canada Post, courier companies, or any mail service or government office
- • TTS is not responsible for applications, which are rejected. Applications are rejected at the sole discretion of the applicable government authority
- • All fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted to the appropriate government agency
- • All fees paid are non-refundable 6 months after the payment has been processed
- • All the processing times listed on our website are estimates based on recent historical trends and current information listed by various government agencies, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
You can reach us via email on email@example.com
September 09, 2019